Sunday, March 29, 2009

My friend...


I just found out that one of my friends from BYU, Pamela Kellinoi, lost one of her children- a baby girl- last Thursday. She was four months old. My thoughts and prayers are with you Pam, Anthony, Gabe, Hyrum and Issac. We will miss Felicity. I didn't even get a chance to meet her. It's not fair. Dangit. But, I know Heavenly Father knows what's best for all of his children. I know He lives and that He truly loves each and every one of us!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Rose.

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

That is so tragic. I love Pam and her family. Our prayers will be with them too.

Sarah said...

Yeah I went to the funeral, so sad. She is such a beautiful little girl, she looked like a little porcelain doll in the casket. I'm sure there is some comfort for their cute family knowing that she is not gone forever.

Laura said...

I know, my heart just broke when I found out! I felt that there were a lot of Conference talks on losing children, and I hope it gave them some small portion of peace.