Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome Back!




I hate to see this blog on the last leg of up-dated blogs so here's an update! Today I plan to:

-go to the Church and help clean. Hang out with my friends and chat. Let Asher run around crazy. Make sure he goes potty once in a while.

-Eat lunch (already made pb&j)

-Send a letter to someone, thanking them for their inspiration.

-Bake some pumpkin bread, even though it will have 300 calories per slice! (you only live once!)

-Go to M's play at the Middle School and take all four kids, even though it's at their bedtime (you only live once! Did I say that already?)

-watch E have her last piano lesson and think of ways to get her cheaper lessons!

-call a babysitter for tomorrow. Watch a movie with J.

Love, Megan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike