Friday, April 3, 2009

Book Club


Handprints in the snow

I had a book club meeting tonight at my house. It went pretty well. Me and the other girls who made it planned out what we will read for most of the year. I love reading. I just hope that now that everything is organized I can actually find time to sit down and read in quiet peace. We'll see how that goes!

In other news, I've realized that I am a GOAL ORIENTED person. If I don't have a goal that I am currently working on I get depressed. Really depressed. So, here are my RED letter Goals :

1. Run a 5k this year.
2. Read my books for book club.
3. Finish reading He did Deliver Me from Bondage- a book on overcoming addictions.

That's it. Those are my goals. Here's to achieving them!

1 comment:

Boo said...

Good luck! I do better when I state my goals, too. Otherwise, I just drift through the days.