Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My calling in life.


Forgotten blog. I feel like I've neglected this blog some. I have my other private blog, so I feel that I have to make this blog somewhat different. I will do that by making it my churchy blog.

Today I had two religious conversations with people about religion. One was with a girl at the hospital and I gave her a pass along card. Another one was with a man who has had the missionaries over so much that he has "a drawer full of those things." Another was with a medical worker who wanted to know why he couldn't go into the temple. I explained and briefly stated the first discussion.

The three things I've learned from my experiences with talking to others about the Gospel recently are this: I'm so glad I served a mission, so I know more about how to approach others on such a big topic such as the restoration of the gospel and priesthood. Two, people with mental illnesses are very humble and are willing to learn more than your average joe. Third, I want to be a social worker when my children grow up. I love listening to people one on one and hearing about their life stories and what they have had to go through and try to be sympathetic. It could be my calling in life, besides being a Mother, which is THE most important and joyous thing a woman could do, although it is extremely hard, taxing and often goes unnoticed.

This is my blog. My name is Megan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Why should you pay ebay big money when you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net for free to sell your products.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what you need to make money on the Internet FREE