Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forgotten Otra Vez

So, this blog has been forgotten otra vez. How many blogs could a blogger blog if a blogging blogger blogged? As much blogs...Ok. I'll stop. This is my spiritual blog. I'll post on it at least every Friday.

Something nice happened amongst something awful. Asher fell while playing on a teeter-totter and popped out one of his two front teeth. That was the awful. He will be toothless for the next three or four years.

Asher only lost one tooth and is still smiling. That is the nice thing that happened.

I have a firm belief that in everything that happens that is sad, or bad or wrong- a good can come out of it. I'm thankful Asher is healthy. I'm thankful that he is playful and happy and in my family. Without him our family would just not be the same.

This is my blog- my name is Megan Rose.

No comments: