Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Here's a little home decor project for St. Patrick's Day! Here's what you see when you walk in my front door. I bought my home flowers as part of a home cure that a group in my Church is doing. They are pink - which I love- Carnations. They've lasted two weeks now- a lot longer than any roses Josh has given me! I happened to have some pink paint swatches lying around and when I layed them down on this table, I knew! This wall has got to become an accent wall! A vision in pink. What do you think? Should I go light with the traditional pink color or should I go bold with the "cotton candy". Let me know! I may have to paint our wall-papered stripped Master Bathroom before this, but until then I can plan and dream! Yay for home ownership!

Love, Megan

2 comments:

kristen said...

i'd say go darker, but maybe less bright. the whole thing should only take an afternoon since the wall is not very big, so go for it. the great thing about paint is that you can alway repaint if you don't like the way it turns out after you have lived with it for a while. choose something that makes you feel happy every time you look at it.

Boo said...

I really like the set-up. What a happy way to welcome people into your home!