Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Entry


Provo, Utah Circa 2005

I can't let more than four days go by and not blog. There's no way. Just no way I can let that happen. In the past four days that have gone by without me blogging, all of us in this household have caught pink eye. Again. Except Elizabeth. I don't know how she avoids it, but she does! Pink eye stinks. It itches. It burns. It leaks. It's all over disgusting. Add on to that the fact that I have to do more laundry by washing all pillow cases and towels. Add the fact that I have to wear my glasses for seven to ten days- the length of the anti-biotics we are on! Oh, well, maybe people can't tell that I'm not wearing any eye makeup either. Good thing I'm okay with that! If I wasn't, I would have to stay home all day and hide. And we all know that that is a very hard thing for me to do- especially when I also suffer from bouts of mania- extreme happy moods where I want to spend all of our money in a shopping spree and start new businesses and have new babies. Did I just say that? Yes, yes I did.

This is my blog. My name is MeganRose.

2 comments:

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

This is a hoot! --lloyd

Douglas Smith said...

I remember that photo! Sheelah took it after we went out for Joan’s BD dinner in Provo. We were all up for Amy’s BYU graduation. :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doug_sheelah/232209555/in/set-72157594265623449/